Asking To Repeat
- Would you mind repeating that for me again?
- Would you mind going over that one more time?
- Sorry, could I ask you to tell me X again?
- Could you clarify what you meant by X?
- Could you be more specific?
Confirming What You Heard
- Let me see if I understood correctly.
- If I understand you correctly, you are saying…
- So what you are saying is… Is that what you meant?
- I’d just like to confirm that I got that right.
- You mean…?
Telling You Understood
- Thanks for clarifying. I understand better now.
- Thank you for repeating that. It makes more sense to me.
- Thanks for explaining your point of view again. That helps me see where you’re coming from.
- Thanks. We seem to be on the same page now.
- I appreciate the clarification. Glad we agree on that.