Positivity is more than a state of mind. It’s a power that gives teams a competitive advantage in business, sports, creativity and life.
Positive teams are the results of a positive culture.
Behind every great team is a strong culture great leadership and passionate, committed people.
Positive teams work together towards a shared vision with a greater purpose.
When you know your why and you know the how, you won’t let any obstacle get in the way.
Positive teams work together with optimism and belief.
Because they know that a team that believes together achieves together.
Positive teams transform and remove negativity.
One of the most important decisions you can make for your team is not to allow any negativity sabotage your path forward.
Positive teams communicate and connect.
Everyone ants a great team but to be a great teammate you must invest time and energy to build great relationships.
Positive teams commit and care.
When ‘we’ comes before ‘me’, you’re becoming a person your teammate needs you to be.
Positive teams are always striving to get better.
They don’t just have fun together. They pursue greatness together. They believe the best is yet to come so they never stop striving for it.
We are better together.
When we’re part of a great team, we find a collective greatness we’ll never find on our own.
11 Thoughts on a Teamwork
- Teams rise and fall on culture, leadership, attitude and effort.
- Sometimes you’re the star. Sometimes you help the star.
- You have to work as hard to be a great teammate as you do to be a great player.
- Your team doesn’t care if you’re a superstar. They care if you’re a super teammate.
- You can control three things: your attitude, your effort and your actions towards your team.
- One person can’t make a team but one person can break it.
- Great team members hold each other accountable to the highest standards.
- Team beats talent when talent isn’t a team.
- Great teams care more. They care more about the efforts they’re putting in.
- ‘We’ is greater than ‘me’.
- Great teams choose the path of road less travelled over the path of mediocrity in order to pursue greatness.