Understanding the Masculine and Feminine and Firm and Fluid
- THERE IS A DIVINE LIFE-FORCE THAT RUNS THROUGH EVERY LIVING THING.
It’s the innate intelligence that beats our heart, sprouts a seed, and blooms a bud. And it’s seeking communion, above all else. It wants to know itself. And because it’s in everything—in all of us—it means that we too are seeking communion. Our natural state, as humans, is to be “in relationship” with others.
- AN AWAKENING IS HAPPENING!
In the West, we are witnessing an energetic renaissance as people “remember” (because deep down, they’ve always known) the divine interplay between the masculine and the feminine. Change is possible, and it starts with us!
- EVERY PERSON HAS FIRM AND FLUID ENERGY WITHIN THEM, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY’RE MALE OR FEMALE.
Every relationship has both energies too, regardless of whether they’re heterosexual or same-sex.
- WHEN BOTH ENERGIES UNITE IN A DIVINE DANCE, CREATIVE MAGIC IS THE RESULT!
Remember the yin-yang symbol—each half honors the other, holds space for them to flourish, and will help unlock their full potential.
Unleashing Your Goddessence
- MASTER YOUR MEAN GIRL DAILY.
That fear-based voice inside your head doesn’t have to be your reality. Master her whenever she pops up.
- CREATE SACRED PRACTICES AND RITUALS.
Design your own, then show up daily. Any practices that slide you into a state of mindfulness are particularly powerful for unlocking your divine Goddessence.
- REMEMBER THAT MOTHER NATURE IS YOUR BESTIE!
Nothing switches off your stress response (or gets your inner goddess glowing) faster or more effectively than getting out into nature. Whether you’re a beach babe, a mountain maven, or even just a backyard beauty, get outdoors as much as you can.
- UNDERSTAND YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE.
Women are cyclical beings, and when you tune in to your own internal menstrual cycle, not only will you get a deeper understanding of yourself and your body, but you’ll strengthen your connection to your divine Goddessence.
- CONNECT WITH YOUR SOUL SISTERS AND BROTHERS.
Collaboration is the name of the game! Gather your nearest and dearest friends, and host your own goddess circle.
Dive into Your Ocean
- JUST LIKE THE FISH THAT DOESN’T REALIZE IT’S SWIMMING IN AN OCEAN FULL OF WATER, OFTEN WE DON’T REALIZE WE’RE LIVING OUR LIVES BY A UNIQUE SET OF VALUES, BELIEFS, AND PRINCIPLES.
Even if we’re not aware of them, they still govern how we think, feel, and navigate through life … which means they also have a huge impact on how we show up in our relationships.
- YOUR ‘OCEAN’ IS MADE UP OF YOUR UNIQUE VALUES, QUALITIES, AND INTERESTS.
These may change over time, so it’s important to check in with yourself regularly to make sure you know where you’re at.
- YOUR JOB IS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT PARTS OF YOUR OCEAN YOU’RE FIRM ON (I.E. WHERE YOU REQUIRE ALIGNMENT) AND WHICH YOU’RE FLUID ON (I.E. WHERE YOU DON’T REQUIRE STRICT ALIGNMENT).
There are no right and wrong answers here, and no one can make this determination other than you. Figuring it out requires you to Open Wide, get incredibly honest with yourself (and your partner, if you have one), and be accepting of whatever comes up.
- WHEN YOU’RE LOOKING FOR ALIGNMENT WITH YOUR PARTNER, OR A PROSPECTIVE PARTNER, BE SURE TO DIVE DEEP.
Sometimes, the way things appear on the surface isn’t a reflection of how they truly are.
- THAT SAID, YOU’RE ALLOWED TO CUT YOUR LOSSES AND RUN, SISTER.
YOU get to decide what’s right for you, YOU are in charge of your life, and YOU get to decide what counts as a dealbreaker. If you’ve encountered something you’re not willing to accept, you’re allowed to walk away.
- A LACK OF ALIGNMENT DOESN’T MEAN YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS DOOMED. FAR FROM IT.
It can be an exciting opportunity for growth. As always, the key to moving forward is to Open Wide, practice Crystal Clear Communication, and commit to doing the work.
How to Have Rocking Relationships
- WE ARE “IN RELATIONSHIP” WITH ALL THINGS, ALL WAYS.
Our beliefs about relationships are formed when we’re young, but you get to choose how your relationships play out, you get to rewrite your relationship story.
- DROP YOUR EXPECTATIONS FOR ROCKING RELATIONSHIPS.
When we have unrealistic expectations of how we think things “should” look, we close ourselves off to the miracles around us. Let go of your expectations and Open Wide to things unfolding in other—maybe even more magical—ways.
- EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT WAYS THEY LIKE TO GIVE AND RECEIVE LOVE.
Understanding that some people love thoughtful gestures, verbal love, meaningful presents, soul time, and physical, emotional, and spiritual connection will open you up to deeper, more soulful connection.
- STOP JUDGING, ONCE AND FOR ALL!
Every time you judge, you’re stagnating your growth and blocking yourself from Opening Wide to deep love.
- QUIT TRYING TO FIX, CHANGE, OR IMPROVE ANYONE ELSE, AND BE THE EXAMPLE YOURSELF.
’Nuff said, really!
- GET GENEROUS!
Give from a place of love and give like your life depends on it, because it does. The more you give, the more you get—but give without expectations.
- VULNERABILITY IS A KEY TO DEEP LOVE.
When you’re vulnerable, true to yourself, and speak your Truth, it allows others into your heart and increases their trust in you, ultimately deepening your relationship and connection with each other.
- WE’RE ALL ON DIFFERENT OPERATING SYSTEMS … AND THAT’S OKAY!
You will cause yourself a lot of pain and heartache if you try to change someone else’s operating system, especially if they don’t want it changed. The best way to inspire someone is by being the living, breathing, walking, talking example of your Truth.
- CCC IS ESSENTIAL FOR NEXT-LEVEL LOVE AND CONNECTION.
When you practice CCC you reach the other person’s heart; when you speak from your head you reach their head. And like everything else in life, you’ll get better at this oh-so-important skill with practice.
- HAVING STRONG, CLEAR BOUNDARIES IS AN ACT OF SELF-LOVE. THEY’RE ESSENTIAL, SISTER!
Clear boundaries allow you to be the best version of yourself. They allow you to share your unique gifts with the world because you’ve taken care of yourself first. Stay true to your boundaries and respect others in return.
Sex, Shame, Taboo, and Guilt
- LET GO OF SHAME ABOUT SEX.
Some media and pornography have portrayed sex and our bodies in a certain way, but this is not the whole truth. There is another, more fulfilling, soulful, heart-expansive way to talk and think about these subjects. And if we can change our beliefs about sex and our bodies, we will inspire our children, our children’s children, and maybe—just maybe—we can break the long lineage of shame once and for all. But it all starts with us breaking the cycle in our own homes.
- LET GO OF PERSONAL SHAME.
No matter what you’ve gone through, you are not alone, you are not abnormal, you are not broken, and you have the power to let this story go and experience deep love and soulful sex.
- LET GO OF THE PAST TO BE FULLY PRESENT NOW.
By “letting go” you’re not condoning what that person has done or said; all you’re doing is freeing yourself from its grip on you. When you hold on to anger, pain, or frustration, it eats away at your soul. Over time, this can manifest as suffering or disease in the body.
- EMBRACE THE SEVEN CHAKRAS.
When your chakras are humming along nicely, energy flows through these seven areas smoothly and evenly. When energy is blocked in any one area, it can lead to illness, pain, discomfort, or disease in the body.
- OPEN WIDE TO DE-ARMORING FOR A PHYSICAL RELEASE OF SEXUAL PAIN, SHAME, AND TRAUMA.
This simple yet powerful process involves applying pressure to places of contraction and tightness inside the vaginal canal for the purpose of releasing physical, spiritual, and emotional blockages.
- REJOICE. SEX NO LONGER NEEDS TO BE TABOO, AND IT’S NOT SOMETHING WE NEED TO FEEL ASHAMED, DIRTY, OR NAUGHTY ABOUT.
It’s your birthright to feel and experience this sacred pleasure and healing energy in this lifetime. That is my wish for you.
Getting Up Close and Personal with YOU
- THERE’S NO WAY YOU CAN TELL YOUR LOVER WHAT YOU ENJOY—OR FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU ACTUALLY LIKE—IF YOU DON’T KNOW YOURSELF INTIMATELY, ON ALL LEVELS.
When you’re acutely in tune with yourself and your body, you know what feels truly right for you (physically, emotionally, and spiritually) and, by extension, what doesn’t. Which gives you the confidence to say “NO” when you need to and Open Wide when you choose.
- HOLD A NAMING CEREMONY FOR YOUR VAGINA.
In order to experience deep love and soulful sex, you need to love your vagina. So choose a name for it and commit to using it. Vaginas also come in all shapes and sizes. So please take a look at yours, shower it with love, and appreciate your precious yoni!
- INCREASE YOUR SEXUAL PLEASURE BY OPENING WIDE AND GETTING TO KNOW YOURSELF INTIMATELY.
Whether you choose a self-love massage, “egg-cersises” with your Jade Egg, some nudie time, or self-exploration, you’ll be Opening Wide to new frontiers of pleasure and a deeper relationship with yourself.
- ORGASMS FOR THE WIN!
Get your daily dose of Vitamin “O,” and you can unlock your creativity, increase your happiness, experience vibrant health, kick butt in business, boost your income, and become a much nicer human to be around. When you’re orgasmic, it helps everything flow more smoothly and easily.
- MAKE TIME AND SPACE FOR SOULFUL SEX AND SELF-EXPLORATION.
It won’t happen unless you make time. Switch off. Get connected. Be present. And get to know yourself more deeply.
Laying the Foundations for Soulful Sex
- THE PATH TO SOULFUL SEX STARTS WITH YOU.
Soulful sex—that is, life-changing, mind-blowing, earth-shattering sex—will only occur when you’re fully bursting with love within yourself first.
- SOULFUL SEX IS LIFE-CHANGING.
It’s also a great personal development tool, because you’re physically and metaphorically the most naked you will ever be. It forces you to be fully present, surrender, be vulnerable, let go of your Mean Girl, and return back to love.
- THERE ARE SIXTEEN KEYS FOR SOULFUL SEX:
- Set your boundaries
- Safety first
- Practice CCC
- Be vulnerable
- Get present
- Let go and surrender
- Give and accept pleasure
- Give up goals and the end result
- Judge no more
- Make trust a priority
- Trust yourself and your body
- Slow down
- Use your breath
- Be mutually respectful
- Circulate your kundalini energy
- Practice non-ejaculation
- DEEP LOVE, ROCKING RELATIONSHIPS, AND SOULFUL SEX ARE ALL POSSIBLE FOR YOU IN THIS LIFETIME.
It is absolutely possible for you to experience the love you truly desire. You are worthy and it is your birthright. So Open Wide, love yourself like crazy, and surrender to the magic of the Universe. You’ve got this, beautiful.